Gathering Storm II: Fracture of Biel-Tan Leak Compilation
Time for another leak and rumor complication this time for Gathering Storm II: Fracture of Biel-Tan rumors and leaks. As with the other compilations the Gathering Storm II: Fracture of Biel-Tan will feature both Games Workshop community info and any other Internet leaks and rumors as they come!
Check back every so often as new leaks and rumors for Gathering Storm II: Fracture of Biel-Tan will be added as they come, without notification.
Triumvirate Eldar Rules
Rules Put in Text Format
- Yvraine, the Visarch, the Yncarne and the 5 non-Ulthwe formations all belong to the new Ynnarri faction. It is Battle Bros with Dark Eldar, Eldar and Harlequins, Allies of Convenience with the Imperium and Tau, Desperate Allies with Orks, and Come the Apocalypse with Chaos, Necrons and Tyranids.
- Yvraine, the Visarch and the Yncarne can be included in any Eldar, Dark Eldar or Harlequin Detachment regardless of Faction restrictions….
- Yvraine is 200pts, The Visarch is 150pts and The Yncarne is 275pts
- If the term ‘Aeldari’ is mentioned in the rules, it refers to Eldar, Dark Eldar, Harlequins and Ynnari as a whole.
- Artefacts are Ynnari faction only (I think).
- Corag Hai’s Locket (15pts) – When the bearer destroys one or more enemy models in the Fight sub-phase, roll a dice. On a 4+ the bearer regains a wound
- Hungering Blade (15pts) – Replaces a melee weapon. S: User, AP: -, Melee, Fleshbane, Blessing of Yvraine: If an Aeldari model is killed by this weapon, the wielder has any lost Wounds restored.
- The Lost Shroud (35pts) – Bearer has Eternal Warrior, Feel No Pain and IWND, but loses the Independent Character rule.
- Mirrorgaze (30pts) – Bearer has Blind, Counter-attack and Night Vision rules
- Song of Ynnead (10pts) – Replaces a ranged weapon. Range: 18″, S: 1, AP: 5, Pistol, Bladestorm, Poisoned (2+), Deathsong: If a model is killed by this weapon in the Shooting phase, its unit must take a Morale check at the end of the phase
- Soulsnare (25pts) – Range: 8″, S: 3, AP: 2, Assault 1, Blast, Instant Death, One Use Only.
- The new Forces of Ulthwe units have the Eldar Faction, but can only be included in either an Ulthwe Strike Force Detachment or as part of a Reborn Warhost (the new cross-faction Eldar detachment). They also cannot be included in any army that contains any Chaos Space Marine, Chaos Demon, Khorne Demonkin or Renegade Knight units.
- Ulthwe Strike Force Detachment: 1-4 Elites (but can only be the new Black Guardian units, which are all Elite choices), Stubborn and Preferred Enemy if the enemy army has any Chaos units in it, Can roll for Deep Strike Reserves from Turn 1 if the Detachment has 4 units
- All the following Black Guardian units have the Webway Assault rule in addition to their normal rules – A unit comprised entirely of models with this special rule can be placed in Deep Strike Reserve. When they arrive, they do not scatter but no model in the unit can be placed within 9″ of any enemy models.
- Black Guardians: Cross between Guardian Defenders and Storm Guardians essentially. 110pts for 10, 10 additional for 11pts a model. Come with Shuriken Catapult by default, but they can all swap for Shuriken Pistol/CCW for free (if they do so they get the Power Sword, Flamer, Fusion Gun upgrades Storm Guardians get). If they keep their Catapults, they can take Heavy Weapon Platforms with the usual upgrades. No Warlock leader upgrade.
- Black Guardian Windriders: 60pts for 3, up to 7 more for 20pts a model. No Warlock Leader upgrade, but otherwise the same as regular Windrunners.
- Black Guardian Vyper Squadron: 45pts per Vyper, can take up to 6 in a Squadron. All usual vehicle upgrades
- Black Guardian War Walker: 65pts per Walker, up to 2 additional. All usual vehicle upgrades.Here is Dramatis PersonaeYnnari
- Yvraine – Emissary of Ynnead
- The Visarch – Sword of Ynnead
- The Yncarne – Avatar of Ynnead
- Meliniel – Autarch of Biel-Tan
- Lathriel – High Farseer of Biel-Tan
- Eldrad Ulthran – High Farseer of Ulthwe
- Iyanna Arienal – Spiritseer of Iyanden
- Prince Yriel – High Admiral of Iyanden
- Kysaduras the Anchorite – Fabled mystic
- Jain Zar – Phoenix Lord of the Howling Banshees
- Asdrubael Vect – Supreme Overlord of Commorragh
- Lelith Hesperax – Succubus of the Wych Cult of Strife
- Urien Rakarth – Master Haemonculus
- Sylandri Veilwalker – Shadowseer of the Veiled Path
Agents of Chaos
- The Masque – Herald of Slaanesh
- Skarbrand – Bloodthirster of Khorne
- Ahzek Ahriman – Arch Sorcerer of the Thousand Sons
-Yvraines rebirth basically opens khaines gate in Commoragh and he’ll breaks lose as a dysfunction begins with the Ynnari escaping just in time.
– The BT craftworld is left abandoned after a demon invasion which destroys it basically and all the warriors go to Ulthwe where a contingent of the new found Altansar turn up but then leave there all together.
– A Mission to a crone world gets the avatar his crone sword but results in several dead Ynnari and they are rescued by Iyanna Arienal direct to Iyanden
– All is not well though as Iyanden is under attack by Nurgle and eventually Nurgle is killed but a daemon prince kills Yriel and infects his body so it will infect the craft world later for a fun surprise
– Thankfully the farseers of Iyanden are better than Biel Tan’s and so they basically put Yriel in stasis only for Yvraine to shove the spear of twilight into his chest which kills the nurgle infection and ressurects Yriel with all the souls the spear has stolen and also reveals the spear is the 4th crone sword (just one left now on Belial IV but it’s surrounded by demons which is not ideal to say the least)
– Vects plan in commoragh backfires and the demons are everywhere and basically everyone is thinking about uniting to kill him and Lady Malys is on that and directing it all. Meanwhile Kherdruakh gets his last skull and opens a portal into the mandrake realm and they flood the city and basically beat back the Demons but it’s not exactly clear if they are doing this to help the DE or intend to kill them next.
– Ulthwe, Biel Tan, Altansar, Iyanden, Ynnari, Harlies and corsairs and few commorites enter the webway to go to meet the Imperials as they all agree the only way to beat chaos is to use the humans but humans are corruptible so give them faith and it will prevent it -> so they decide “the days of the corpse emperor are over, they shall have a new leader” (one who exists so they believe in and aren’t corrupted)
– In the Webway there is a massive thousand sons and Tteentzch attack which wipes out half the Ynnari and everything looks bad when Ahriman sucks the Triumvirate into the warp and I still about to feed them to Tzeentch himself when Yvraine says she can use her powers to reverse the rubric so he sucks her back into the Webway with the visarch. She turns them mortal again and Ahriman is loving it but then Yvraine blows a hole in the Webway and all the living thousand sons are sucked directly into the warp by the Yncarne who’s still outside the Webway (implied it does not end well for them) and Ahriman is screaming like mad but now he only has the rubrics Yvraine did not do her trick on so he has to flee, Cegorach himself is heard laughing at how much she trolls Ahriman
– they arrive at the planet and Lelith and the cult of strife pledge to join the Ynnari if Yvraine proves it works then they all meet the Imperials and flee into the Webway for Macragge
Rules Pages Leaks
More White Dwarf Leaked images.
Games Workshop Twitch Channel Preview Information
Eldar believe if they all die they can spawn Ynnead and destroy Slaanesh. Eldrad’s plan is to be able to do it without all Eldar going down. That’s what happened in Death Masque but he’s interrupted by a Deathwatch Kill Team and flees in the webway. That marks the start of the Gathering Storm. Story starts in a Dark eldar Arena in Commoragh, during a must have ticket event. They have hybrid tyranids from leviathan/kraken.
Yvrainne: got in trouble in a Craftworld by killing a Seer (renegade) maybe she’s a seer/aspect warrior. and fights now in the arena, she dies in the arena but a spirit power from Death Masque (summoned by Eldrad) goes into her and she becomes the Prophet of Ynnead.
Red Eldar : Mysterious, armor style (or armor itself) dating back since before the fall. Respected by aspect warriors and Incubii.
– The book starts in Commoragh – a shard of Ynnead is there, Yvraine finds it.
– If there is too much psychic activity there – Slaanesh comes for you. So they are scared.
– Yvraine flees the city, gets saved by the Visarch – we don’t know how he is.
– The Craftworlds are coming together. Eldar don’t talk literally – the fracture is both the way what happens and what factions come out.
– Craftworlds weren’t always one ship. Bigger than anything the imperium has, bigger than the Rock. Made up of different ships that are all stuck together.
– Biel-Tans infinity matrix has a fracture – there is a split.
– It’s the kickstart Ynnead needs to get born. All the Eldar souls who are locked up there birth the new god. All the “parts” of Biel-Tan split up. It’s basically a fleet now, instead of a craftworld.
– The Avatar is in the center of all the souls of eldar of Biel-Tan who died in the last 10k years. He is the proof that the prophecy of Ynnead is real. A beacon of hopes for all Eldar. They can now fight against Slaanesh.
– The Avatar is the mirror of Slaanesh – they are siblings. His power comes from Eldar souls – hence he looks quite Slaaneshi.
– Lots of interplay between the different Eldar factions in the book.
– When it’s desperate, Eldar of all kind will fight against a common vow. Other times, they fight against each other, even Craftworlds vs Craftworlds.
– Now, the Eldar god of the dead is summoned – some see this as a hope for their race.
– These make up a new faction – basically the Eldar who believe in Ynnead. They have now a red colour scheme (like the Visarch, he is their leader). These are the Ynnari. Lead by the prophetess and the Visarch.
– Lots of wyches and Incubii.
– Some Eldar (of all kind) are very against this – especially the Haemoncolus Covens. They see this as “they steal our jobs”. If there is a god of the dead – no slaves and stuff, so they are not happy.
– Clashes between the Haemoncolus Covens and the Ynnari.
– Part II is not a sequel – it happens at the same time of ‘Fall of Cadia’.
– It ends at the same point as the first book.
– Rules to make the Ynnari. You can mix different Eldar races into one army now. They loose their army rules but gain instead a new special rule.
– Basically – when your eldar units die, your own units become more powerful.
– Ynnari are a whole new faction of the Eldar.
– Aeldari is the name for all Eldar.
– If you already got an army, you can decide to play it as Ynnari, but not all units can be taken. Most of the stuff can be used though.
French White Dwarf Leaks
-Aeldari = all Eldar factions together
– Drukhari are also a thing. Looks like its referring to Dark Eldar
– There’s something called the Exhumed who can harvest the power of soulstones to use as weapons and amplifiers. They basically call to the spirits within them to vaporise folks and to buff their psychic powers.
-There’s another group called the Ynnari, who aren’t really trusted because they’re considered to be corrupted by demons. What’s more interesting though is that the Ynnari are also considered to be already dead.
– Seems like the Exhumed follows Ynnead, and wants the Eldar to follow suit. They want to restore Eldar society to how it was before the Fall. The problem is that they are really arrogant about it, so they tend to be treated with hostility.
– Yvaine can take souls and “share” them with those around her. It gets a bit hard to read, but I think it says that these souls can manifest as spectres, or she can channel them. The Ynnari see this as a divine miracle.
Fuzzy Formation Rules & Images
vanguard + incubi + wyches” on the first one. the visarch seems to be with incubi
First Look & Release Date
Gathering Storm II, A new god is born as a dying race awakens their chance for rebirth, Eldar god of the dead, out of nowhere! Book II, Fracture of Biel-Tan is on its way in February.
Games Workshop Videos
How Allies, Rapid releases, and competitive players all contribute to the rise of ugly looking armies.read more
Introduction and update to the Rumor & Leak Compendium for Games Workshop games Warhammer 40, Age of Sigmar, and Forgeworld,read more
January Formation and Detachment Faction update with Formations & Detachments for the Chaos Space Marines.read more
January 2017 update of Tournament event tracker for Major Events and Grand Tournament levels for the ITC.read more
A running compilation of rumors and leaks from the Fall of Cadia. With new rules for, Sisters of Battle, Inquisition, Black Templars, Ad-Mechread more