2018 ITC Event Page December Update
Click the links below to see the December 2018 update for the
The Major and GT Event Tracker is…
As the ITC has grown is has become increasingly more difficult to track every event. It would be impossible task to track all events, so this page tracks just the largest events around the World. Tracking all the Major Events and Grand Tournament levels sponsored by the ITC. What you will find are events broken down month by month with a corresponding map, if you click on the map icons you will find information for each event. The current month with only show basic information about the event. Past months though will show more detailed information, with links for top lists and complete results. For full ITC information visit Frontline Gaming ITC pages, especially the ranking page.
Find all the results and information for the largest Warhammer 40k Events for the ITC
Here were the large events for November 2018, any crossed out events didn’t qualify due to low attendance.
- The Steel City Showdown! – GT
- WH40k: Grand Tournament! – GT
- Overwatch Open V – GT
- Scottish Take Over 4 – GT
- Da Boyz GT – GT
- Warzone: Atlanta – Major Event
- Renegade Open – Major Event
- Alliance Open – Major Event
- Imps Open – GT
Here are the upcoming events for December 2018, with the one major in the viking realms of Sweden.
- GT: Allies of Convenience Wales GT, Firestorm Games
- GT: Nowhere GT: Warhammer 40K, Military Gamer Supply
- GT: 4th Annual Portal Warhammer 40k GT
- MAJOR: Games of Westeros V (Westeros ITC IX)
- GT: The Rudder GT, Alder Security, Orem, UT, December 8-9th, 2018
- GT: Bel Air Crucible Of Winter GT
- GT: A Cutthroat Christmas 40k GT
Look for winners and list updates soon, as the events get done look to the 8th edition winning list tracker!
Games Workshop Stock and Investment news from the November 2018read more
A running compilation of rumors, leaks, sneak peaks for Chapter Approved 2018 Supplement. With new rules, point adjustments, and missions.read more
Games Workshop Stock and Investment news from the October 2018read more