Well my Inquisitor and retinue is virtually built. I say retinue there are enough for a few diffrent builds depending on what role i use her for. Currently with the latest Inquisition rumours regarding the hopefully forthcoming Grey Knights i am holding off somewhat on buying my storm troopers, i have decided to focus for the short term on expanding the Ecclesiarchical side of my Witch Hunters, i have bought an Immolator/Rhino as well as the first box of Flagellents to convert into Zealots. I am planning a full unit of twenty with 2 flamers and 4 fanatics with Eviscerators for a grand total of 172 points, it will hit reasonably hard in combat with the eviscerators, and will act as a good meat shield or speed bump as required. Hopefully i will have some pictures up soon now i have my camera back.
- Horus Heresy 2e Review: Aetheric Lightning and Force Weapons 2023/12/02
- Painting "Secret Agent Aida" (SBS) 2023/12/02
- Sergeants of the Crusader 2023/11/30
- The World Eaters Devour: Warhammer 40k Tournament Results 2023/11/29
- Ultramarines Assault Intercessors 2023/11/29