This is the last of my prints from last year, as the weather warms up in the UK I hope to get back on track with my 3D printing.
This print was the start of the run that nearly made me give up 3D printing (this was before I realized the cooler temperature was the probable cause of the failures I was having). The one side is lop-sided, and the one wheel is heavily lined as it failed to print properly, but I kept the print an any case as I reasoned once painted and on the battlefield it would not be too bad.
As always, the painting method:
I started with a black primer. Then a base colour of Middlestone for the vehicle. I then heavily washed the entire model with a 60/40 Brown black wash.
Next a drybrush of Middlestone for the vehicle.
The brown camouflage was a 50/50 mix of Middlestone and Chocolate Brown and a 70/30 Chocolate Brown and Middlestone mix for the centre part of the camouflage. The green was a 50/50 mix of Reflective Green and Middlestone as a base then a 70/30 mix of Reflective Green and Middlestone for the centre of the camouflage.
Last a drybrush of Middlestone, followed by another drybrush of Bone or Ivory.