WARNING: My last post caused my server to crash (traffic overload). I have fixed the problem temporally, as a side effect the site will load slowly. Only so many people can view the contents at a time so if you cannot get in try again later. If you cut and paste the contents below and put on another site, please leave this warning so others understand what is going on.
It is about time we get some information on the new Chaos Space Marine codex. Before we get right into let us start out with some ground rules.
The Chaos Space Marine codex is the only 40k codex for this year. It is not going to be divided into two codexes or anything special. This is not the return 3.5 codex everyone has been wanting this is more a clean up than anything else.
With that said let us get started.
- Troops choices will be Chaos Space Marines and Cultists
- All Cult Marines are Elites
- No new Special Characters
- Special Characters will unlock Cult Marines as troops (Kharn for Berserkers and so on)
- Typhus makes Cultists into Zombies
- Chaos Dreadnaught is removed and replaced with a new unit (like how pariahs were replaced with Lychguard)
- CSM now get a Flyer a Mechanical Chaos Dragon (model is done will be part of initial release)
- Lesser and Greater Demons are gone
- Spawn replaced by “Fell Beast”
I feel like I am missing something…
Rules for Traitor Guard are in!
As we get closer I will try to get us specific rules and wargear, but for now this is all I got with the Rumor Lock down still in partial effect.
As for 6th edition rumors I need to find a permanent fix to my server problem so it might be a few days. Sorry for the delay.