If you notice deleted comments don’t worry those were by request of the original posters not some evil plan by me to delete comments =)
So I been getting a flurry of emails from folks wanting to know what is up with some of the rumors being floated around of late. Anyway I am here to put down the law on a few of them.
- Nemesis Ward Staff can be only bought for one (two at most) Grey Knight per squad. So that means only one will be able to take one of those mean wounds.
- Unlike reported before by me and others GKT do not get Storms Shields (with very few exceptions). That means you are stuck with sucky +5 invul saves on termies. What you do get instead is all nemesis force weapons grant a +1 to all invul saves in assault. That means +4 saves in close combat.
- A full man unit of Paladins average around 600-800 for 10 of them. So don’t expect to spam many of them.
- Add to that the Paladin Captain that makes them troops is the most expensive model in the codex over the cost of a Land Raider.
- Sadly the Dread Knight MC thingy cannot be put in a Stormraven.
- The worst change that I hinted at back when I first reported the rumors last year. The whole Teleporting Grey Knight once per game thing is for the Grey Knight squads in the Fast Attack slot. That means those guys and the Stormraven are your only FA choices in the entire codex. Normal GKs will not be able to teleport in the game.
These changes should put some doubt in the hopes or fears that the Grey Knights are super broken.
If you want a good compilation of “close” to spot on rumors check out
Also Blood of Kittens is having a contest where anyone can win $50 bucks of GW stuff. It is really easy an fun! Check out this link for details…